Perform physical demands of the position including:
o Sitting up to 1-4 hours per day
o Walking up to 1-4 hours per day
o Standing up to 4-8 hours per day
o Lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50lbs.
o Bending, stooping, twisting and reaching with entire body/arms/legs up to 50 times per day.
o Handling materials 1-20 times per day
o Climbing and balancing 1-10 times per day
· Demonstrates and promotes a working knowledge of the CPRS Mission Statement, Core Values and Goals and strives for their achievement.
· A working knowledge and compliance in all Policies and Procedures as outlined in the CPRS Policy and Procedure Manual.
· Demonstrates and fosters a positive attitude and a professional working environment.
· Be a team player, possess strong problem solving skills and demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and positive rapport with administration, clients, referral sources, and staff and community members.
· Demonstrates a strong customer service philosophy, which promotes positive customer relations.
· Ensures compliance to Medicare, Corporate Compliance and HIPAA guidelines.
· Ensures that only appropriate Administrative approved forms/documents and policies for clinical operations are followed.
· Maintains flexibility in adjustment of Clinic Scheduling needs and accommodates for evenings, Vacation and Holiday schedules.
· Ensures timely submission of and appropriate forms including but not limited to, PTO Request and Time Sheets in correspondence with Employee Handbook.
· Maintains confidentiality of client records.
· Provides ongoing assistance to professional staff in indirect patient care under discretion of the Clinic Manager including but not limited to: patient modality set up/break down, participate in maintaining patient flow.
· Demonstrates strong team player attributes in the development of clinical operational procedures/protocols.
· Participates in student and volunteer programs within the clinic as outlined in the Student & Volunteer Program Descriptions.
· Develops Annual Goals and Objectives for themselves with input from the Clinic Manager as needed.
· Strives to maintain open, effective professional communication and a positive working relationship with the Clinic Manager and staff.
· Participates in data collection for Quality Assurance/Compliance at direction of Clinic Manager.
· Complies with emergency protocols for the clinic including, but not limited to: fire drills, AED location and use, weather related events and staff communication for emergency scheduling changes.
· Participates in marketing and community events as directed by Clinic Manager/Executive Management.