CPRS Physical Therapy Wellness Program is committed to promoting physical and mental health and well-being to all age populations under the guidance of our highly trained and credentialed exercise professionals.
We offer a variety of programs designed to meet your specific objectives:
Healthy Lifestyles Program - select offices only
- 3 month individualized fitness program
- Perfect for individuals new to physical exercise or have specific goals to meet
- Reduce risk factors associated with disease (i.e. osteoporosis, diabetes, arthritis)
- Pre-surgery conditioning-improve strength and flexibility prior to survey for better surgical outcomes and decreased recovery time
- Individualized program ensures safety and minimizes discomfort associated with exercise
- Monthly fitness assessments to measure progress, followed by adjustments to personalized exercise prescription to help achieve goals
- Professional accountability
- Unlimited access to medical gym
- Professional supervision to ensure safety, answer questions and correct exercise techniques
Personal Training - select offices only
- One-on-one sessions with a personal trainer
- Personalized exercise program geared toward your ability and needs
- Optional: fitness assessment
Healthy Lifestyles assessment - select offices only
- One-time fitness assessment
Sports Specific Training - select offices only
- One on one sessions with a personal trainer
- Individual or group settings
- Beneficial to help individuals and/or teams stay in shape throughout the off-season or prepare for an upcoming sports season
- Personalized exercise program to meet goals/objectives
- ACL Prevention Program- including ploymetrics, core stabilization, jump training
Want to work out for FREE? Your insurance may pay for you to work out at any CPRS Location. Now participating with Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit, and Forever & Fit. For more pricing and general information, contact a location nearest you. Click Here
To check Silver Sneakers eligibility, please visit their website (www.silversneakers.com) or contact your insurance provider.
What do you like about exercising at CPRS?
I really appreciate the friendly environment. People are willing to give good advice and help each other. Staff members are quite knowledgeable and have so much patience. I even love the inspirational weekly quotes.- Deb
The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Steffie keeps me on track by monitoring my progress and changing my workout each month. I enjoy everyone that goes to the gym; it is like a “special” family that works together to become more healthy. I also like that I do not feel out of place. There is no competition on what you wear or how much you can do. We are all there for the same the same reason- to improve our life.