At CPRS Physical Therapy, we care about the careers and lives of our Associates. Whether you are a new graduate, or an experienced professional, CPRS Physical Therapy provides you with the mentoring and tools you need to not only succeed, but to excel.
We are continually in search of motivated and aspiring individuals with ownership mentality to join our administrative, clinical and clerical associates.
If you are interested in exploring employment opportunities please contact Matthew Morgan, DPT, OCS, Cert. MDT, CSCS, CEAS and Chief Operations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax a resume to (717) 692-5464
If you are seeking employment in athletic training please forward a resume to Lynn Brumbach, Athletic Training Services Manager at email@example.com. You can also apply online by using the form below.
CPRS has the privilege of offering the following associate benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, and Disability Coverage
- Assistance with obtaining advanced degrees and clinical certification
- Orthopedic Residency Program
- Support for membership in professional organization
- Generous continuing education package