CPRS Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Full or Part-Time Physical Therapist covering multiple offices in and around Lancaster County. CPRS is offering a higher rate of pay for the coverage Physical Therapist position. Experienced therapists and new grads are encouraged to apply. The qualified individual is responsible for but not limited to: patient care, attendance and participation in staff meetings, in-services, program development, quality improvement activities and marketing responsibilities for the clinic as delegated by Clinic Manager. CPRS is a Medicare certified outpatient private practice that provides physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, occupational health and wellness services throughout the Central Pennsylvania Regional and surrounding areas. CPRS Physical Therapy offers a competitive total compensation package, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, disability, life, and 401(k). For immediate consideration, email email@example.com or fax resume to 717.692.4715. EOE
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 9 am - 7 pm
Tuesday/Friday: 7 am - 12 pm
Specific Functions and Duties:
· Perform physical demands of the position including:
o Sitting up to 4 hours per day
o Walking up to 2 hours per day
o Standing up to 8 hours per day
o Lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50lbs.
o Bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching with entire body/arms/legs 50 times per day
o Handling materials 10 times per day
o Climbing and balancing 10 times per day
· Demonstrates and promotes a working knowledge of the CPRS Mission Statement, Core Values and Goals and strives for their achievement.
· A working knowledge and compliance in all Policies and Procedures as outlined in the CPRS Policy and Procedure Manual. Informs Staff of changes to Policies and Procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
· Demonstrates and fosters a positive attitude and a professional working environment.
· Be a role model for supportive staff.
· Be a team player, possess strong independent problem solving skills and demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and positive rapport with administration, clients, referral sources, and staff and community members.
· Demonstrates a strong customer service philosophy, which promotes positive customer relations.
· Ensures compliance to Medicare, Corporate Compliance and HIPAA guidelines.