CPRS Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist in Central PA to provide daily coverage to area offices. The qualified individual is responsible for but not limited to: patient care, attendance and participation in staff meetings, in-services, program development, quality improvement activities and marketing responsibilities for the clinic as delegated by Clinic Manager. CPRS is an Employee Owned, Medicare certified outpatient private practice that provides physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, occupational health and wellness services throughout the Central Pennsylvania Regional and surrounding areas. CPRS Physical Therapy offers a competitive total compensation package, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, disability, life, 401(k), and Employee Stock Ownership Plan. For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 717.692.4715. EOE
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 9 am - 7 pm
Tuesday/Friday: 7 am - 12 pm
Specific Functions and Duties:
· Perform physical demands of the position including:
o Sitting up to 4 hours per day
o Walking up to 2 hours per day
o Standing up to 8 hours per day
o Lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50lbs.
o Bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching with entire body/arms/legs 50 times per day
o Handling materials 10 times per day
o Climbing and balancing 10 times per day
· Demonstrates and promotes a working knowledge of the CPRS Mission Statement, Core Values and Goals and strives for their achievement.
· A working knowledge and compliance in all Policies and Procedures as outlined in the CPRS Policy and Procedure Manual. Informs Staff of changes to Policies and Procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
· Demonstrates and fosters a positive attitude and a professional working environment.
· Be a role model for supportive staff.
· Be a team player, possess strong independent problem solving skills and demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and positive rapport with administration, clients, referral sources, and staff and community members.
· Demonstrates a strong customer service philosophy, which promotes positive customer relations.
· Ensures compliance to Medicare, Corporate Compliance and HIPAA guidelines.
· Ensures that only appropriate Administrative approved forms/documents and policies for clinical operations are followed.
· Maintains flexibility in adjustment of Clinic Scheduling needs and accommodates for evenings, Vacation and Holiday schedules.
· Ensures timely submission of and appropriate forms including but not limited to: PTO Request, Time Sheets, Mileage/Expense Reports and Requests for Continuing Education in correspondence with Employee Handbook.
· Maintains confidentiality of client records.
· Provides ongoing supervision to the PTAs and clerical staff and assures appropriate usage of PT aides in clinic setting.
· Completes Initial Evaluations by the first follow up visit.
· Acts as Case Manager in correspondence to Treatment Model for all active clients under their care.
· Documentation is completed on a timely basis and is adequate/appropriate in all aspects of Case Management including but not limited to, completion of Treatment Log, Plan of Care, Home Program, Continuation of Care, Discharge Planning and Discharge Summary.
· Documentation corresponds to services provided and billing is defensible by documentation of appropriate time and services.
· Documentation is in compliance to guidelines set forth by company policies and procedures.
· Demonstrates strong team player attributes in the development of clinical operational procedures/protocols. Prepares written reports as requested by the Administrator.
· Participates in student and volunteer programs within the clinic as outlined in the Student & Volunteer Program Descriptions.
· Develops Annual Goals and Objectives for themselves with input from the Clinic Manager as needed.
· Strives to maintain open, effective professional communication and a positive working relationship with the Clinic Manager and staff.
· Provides timely recommendations to Clinic Manager and/or Executive Management concerning clinic operations and prepares written reports as requested/required.
· Has access to the entire medical record for the purposes of treatment, payment and healthcare operations.
· Participates in data collection for Quality Assurance/Compliance at direction of Clinic Manager.
· Maintains current active patient listing
· Tracking MIAs is consistent with Schedule Policy and Case Management Index and communicated to staff as appropriate.
· Complies with emergency protocols for the clinic including, but not limited to: fire drills, weather related events and staff communication for emergency scheduling changes.
· Maintains a safe accessible and clean working environment.
· Maintains an active PT license in the state of PA and provides copy of current to Administrative Office in a timely manner.
· Participates in marketing and community events as directed by Clinic Manager/Executive Management.
· Provides updated resume/Curriculum Vitae annually for personnel folder.