CPRS Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Full-Time Clerical Staff/Therapist Aide Associate in our Lititz office. Computer skills and some evening hours and are required. The qualified individual is responsible for but not limited to the daily operation of the office and other duties as delegated by the Clinic Manager. CPRS is a Medicare certified outpatient private practice that provides physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, occupational health and wellness services throughout the Central Pennsylvania Regional and surrounding areas. CPRS Physical Therapy offers a competitive rate and benefits package. For immediate consideration, email email@example.com or fax resume to 717.692.4715. EOE
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 9 am - 7 pm
Tuesday/Friday: 7 am - 12 pm
- Must have experience with computers and be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with medical terminology and medical billing is recommended, but not required.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Perform physical demands of the position including:
- Walking up to 1-3 hours per day
- Standing up to 1-3 hours per day
- Sitting up to 4-8 hours per day
- Bending up to 30 times per day
- Lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Demonstrates and promotes a working knowledge of the CPRS Mission Statement, Core Values and Goals and strives for their achievement.
- A working knowledge and compliance in all Policies and Procedures as outlined in the CPRS Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Demonstrates and fosters a positive attitude and a professional working environment.
- Be a team player, possess strong independent problem solving skills and demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and positive rapport with administration, clients, referral sources, and staff and community members.
- Demonstrates a strong customer service philosophy, which promotes positive customer relations.
- Compliant with HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintains flexibility with work schedule to accommodate client and work flow and accommodate for evenings, Vacation and Holiday schedules. Overtime with Clinic Manager approval only.
- Demonstrates strong team player attributes.
- Strives to maintain open, effective professional communication and a positive working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Has access to the entire medical record for the purposes of treatment, payment and healthcare operations.
- Maintains a safe accessible and clean working environment.
- Provides all clients with explanations of CPRS procedures of scheduling visits and billing.
- Accurately takes demographic information, copies insurance cards and obtains valid prescriptions for therapy from clients to ensure proper billing and handling of patient accounts.
- Answers phones following the clinic guidelines with a courteous and respectful tone.
- Addresses client questions, complaints, and requests in a timely, courteous, and respectful manner.
- Obtains insurance benefits, authorizations, and referrals from insurance companies and communicates pertinent information to the treating therapist(s) and billing staff.
- Schedules patients following clinic specific guidelines while ensuring patient satisfaction.
- Maintains patient records by following clinic specific guidelines for filing and returning clinical correspondences/documentation (Initial Evaluations, Re-Certifications, Discharges, etc).
- Reviews and maintains prescription tracking and authorization status using the auth/Rx module. Communicates pertinent information with the therapist(s) to ensure compliance with industry and CPRS standards.
- Submits all demographic information and replies to discrepancy information requests to Billing & Collections Office for processing in a timely fashion.
- Assists in tracking MIAs as needed by clinic location guidelines.
- Receives patient payments in cash, check, and credit cards.
- Participates in marketing and community events as directed by Clinic Manager/Executive Management.
- Assists with other duties as assigned by the Clinic Manager.