CPRS Physical Therapy is currently seeking Acute Care and Outpatient PRN licensed Physical Therapists to provide weekday and/or weekend coverage for our outpatient and/or inpatient acute care hospital in West Grove, PA. CPRS is an Outpatient Private Practice that offers a competitive rate. For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 717.692.4715. EOE
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program and licensed Physical Therapist or eligible for licensure in the state of employment.
- Clinical experience is recommended; however, new graduates are eligible.
- Advanced degrees and participation in continuing clinical education are recommended.
- Possess strong clinical skills/knowledge and the ability to direct self and staff through all aspects of a basic treatment plan.
- Possess interpersonal skills and a high comfort level in public speaking at a community level.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Must be a member in good standing with the APTA (Physical Therapist) and abides by the APTA Standards of Practice.