When it comes to your workforce, what is your company's priority?
More qualified employees?
Improved health and wellness?
Reduced workers' comp claims?
With CPRS Occupational Health you can have it all!
Improve and maintain a healthier, safer, more productive workforce/reducing absenteeism
Reduce the cost of health care for your company and your employees through measurable outcomes
CPRS Physical Therapy offers innovative, cost savings solutions for employers by implementing injury prevention and management programs. Our customized programs are individually tailored to fit a company's size, industry, work force and individual employer/employee needs. CPRS Physical Therapy's approach to Occupational Health is a unique, evidence based approach with sustainable and measurable outcomes delivered by expert physical therapists with extensive experience in the field of occupational health.
- Pre-employment/Post Hire Services- Physicals, task performance evaluations and assessments, drug and alcohol screenings, customized screenings,
- Health Risk Assessments
- Biometric Screenings- heart rate, respiratory rate, blood pressure, glucose, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and BMI
- Corporate Wellness- Healthy lifestyles program, Exercises classes, Fitness challenges, Lunchtime educational seminars, wellness memberships
- Jobsite Education- training/seminars on back safety, health, awareness, injury prevention, and general body mechanics awareness
- Ergonomic Assessments- onsite evaluation fitting workplace conditions and job demands to the worker for optimal productivity and reduced risk injury
- Work Station Analysis and Setup
- Job Task Analysis
- Discomfort/Injury Screenings- provide full assessment and recommendation for any discomfort employee is experiencing before it becomes a recordable claim
- Pre-/Post-Work Stretch Program- education and preparation for individual job demands, reduces risk of injury
- Treatment and Therapy for Workplace Injuries and Illnesses- emphasis on return to work and limit impact on worker's compensation system and OSHA records
- Direct Access Physical Therapy- manage acute inures, proven to reduce healthcare costs
- Functional Capacity Evaluations- comprehensive tests to determine injured worker's readiness to return to the job
Benefit from the CPRS Difference
- Experience- partnering with employers throughout Central PA and surrounding areas since 1983
- Convenience- Network of extensive occupational health clinics in 8 counties PLUS onsite services at clients' facilities
For more information, please call 717-805-7241