CPRS Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist to cover various offices in and around Lewisburg, PA. CPRS is offering higher compensation as well as bonus opportunities for coverage staff. New grads and experienced clinicians are welcome to apply. The qualified individual is responsible for but not limited to: patient care, attendance and participation in staff meetings, in-services, program development, quality improvement activities and marketing responsibilities for the clinic as delegated by Clinic Manager. CPRS is a Medicare certified outpatient private practice that provides physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, occupational health and wellness services throughout the Central Pennsylvania Regional and surrounding areas. CPRS Physical Therapy offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Compensation for coverage staff will be higher due to daily local travel. For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 717.692.4715. EOE
Regular Office Hours:
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday/Friday: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
· Must be a licensed Physical Therapist or eligible for licensure in the state of employment.
· A minimum of 2 years clinical experience is required with prior staff supervision/management experience preferred.
· Advanced degrees and participation in continuing clinical education are recommended.
· Possess strong clinical skills/knowledge and the ability to direct self and staff through all aspects of a complex treatment.
· Possess leadership attributes.
· Strong interpersonal skills and a high comfort level in public speaking at a community level are required.
· Executive management reserves the right to review an individual’s qualifications on a case by case basis.
The qualified individual is responsible for all clinical operations including, but not limited to: administrative duties, patient care, program development, quality improvement activities and marketing responsibilities for the clinic.
Initiates and maintains open lines of communication between Executive Management, Middle Management, the Corporate Office, all CPRS clinics, all clinic employees, clients, referral sources and community members.
Specific Functions and Duties:
· Perform physical demands of the position including:
o Sitting up to 1-4 hours per day
o Walking up to 1-4 hours per day
o Standing up to 4-8 hours per day
o Lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50lbs.
o Bending, stooping, twisting and reaching with entire body/arms/legs up to 50 times per day
o Handling materials 1-20 times per day
o Climbing and balancing 1-10 times per day
· Demonstrates and promotes a working knowledge of the CPRS Mission Statement, Core Values and Goals and strives for their achievement.
· Performs all appropriate responsibilities as outlined in Job Description titled: Clinic Manager- Physical Therapist.
· Assumes the role of Staff Therapist and is accountable to all aspects of job description when covering in a Clinic with an existing Clinic Manager.
· Demonstrates and fosters a positive attitude and a professional working environment.
· Be a role model for staff.
· Be a team player, possess strong independent problem solving skills and demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and positive rapport with administration, clients, referral sources, staff and community members
· Demonstrates a strong customer service philosophy, which promotes positive customer relations.
· Delegates to Assistant Clinic Manager in supervision and implementation of duties deemed appropriate and necessary to clinic operations.
· A working knowledge and compliance in all Policies and Procedures as outlined in the CPRS Policy and Procedure Manual. Informs Staff of changes to Policies and Procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
· Ensures compliance to Medicare, Corporate Compliance and HIPAA guidelines.
· Ensures that only appropriate Administrative approved forms/documents and policies for clinical operations are followed. Informs staff of changes in a timely and efficient manner.
· Establish a clinical/clerical schedule that provides adequate coverage for patient scheduling and clinic needs. Adjusts for Holidays and other coverage as needed to maximize patient visits. Oversees the Wellness staffing schedule with appropriate adjustments for coverage.
· Direct supervision of Wellness Program and Staffing with appropriate delegation to Wellness Coordinator where applicable.
· Covers evening hours as dictated by demand of clinic and extends for coverage internally prior to seeking external coverage sources.
· Establish opening and closing procedures for their respective clinic.
· Monitors and approves clinical/clerical vacation schedules, time sheets and determination of appropriateness and approval of overtime for hourly employees.
· Assures timely administration of all performance evaluations for staff members within the clinic.
· Identifies staffing needs in appropriate time frame: conducts interviews in conjunction with Regional Manager and makes appropriate hiring recommendations to Senior Management.
· Provides ongoing supervision to the staff and assures a thorough orientation to all new staff in the clinic.
· Holds bi-monthly staff meetings to address clinical concerns, review policy, and schedules and directs in-services for educational purposes.
· Maintain adequate documentation of all staff meetings including but not limited to, agendas, staff in-services, employee communication forms. Confidentiality is maintained.
· Demonstrates strong team player attributes in the development of clinical operational procedures/protocols. Prepares written reports as requested by the Administrator.
· Define roles of support staff as outlined in the appropriate job descriptions to ensure adherence to clinical policy and treatment model.
· Oversees and administers student and volunteer programs within the clinic as outlined in the Student & Volunteer Program Descriptions.
· Develops Annual Goals and Objectives for the clinic with input from the Administrative Staff as needed.
· Develops and administers a dynamic Quality Improvement Plan for the clinic.
· Provides timely recommendations to Regional Manager and/or Senior Management concerning clinic operations and prepares written reports as requested/required.
· Determine distribution of budget for marketing and community/charitable contributions with input and approval from Regional Manager.
· Reviews and approves all clinical/clerical Purchase Orders and assumes responsibility for efficiency and cost effective use of supplies.
· Attends and actively participates in Managers meetings as held by the Administrative Staff.
· Has access to the entire medical record for the purposes of treatment, payment and healthcare operations.
· Review of schedule policy to ensure appropriate use of extended visits and Medicare patients corresponds to billing.
· Maintains current active patient listing (< 10 day past due current recert due).
· Tracking MIAs is consistent with Schedule Policy and Case Management Index and communicated to staff as appropriate.
· Performs QA/Compliance reviews on quarterly basis, appropriately utilizes information for staff development and communicates any issues to Administrative Staff.
· Responsible for emergency protocols for the clinic including, but not limited to; fire drills, weather related events and staff communication for emergency scheduling changes.
· Maintains a safe accessible and clean environment for staff and clients through appropriate delegation and supervision of management established regular cleaning/maintenance schedule.
· Maintains an active PT license in the state of PA and provides copy of current to Administrative Office in a timely manner.
· Abides by the APTA Standards of Practice.
· Coordinates marketing and community event participation and ensures adequate staff participation.
· Provides an updated copy of Resume/Curriculum Vitae annually for personnel folder.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as exhaustive of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.