CPRS Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Full or Part-Time Physical Therapist in our office in Selinsgrove, PA. New grads and experienced Therapists are encouraged to apply. Experienced therapists and new grads are encouraged to apply. The qualified individual is responsible for but not limited to: patient care, attendance and participation in staff meetings, in-services, program development, quality improvement activities and marketing responsibilities for the clinic as delegated by Clinic Manager. CPRS is a Medicare certified outpatient private practice that provides physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, occupational health and wellness services throughout the Central Pennsylvania Regional and surrounding areas. CPRS Physical Therapy offers a competitive total compensation package, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, disability, life, and 401(k). For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 717.692.4715. EOE
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 9 am - 7 pm
Tuesday/Friday: 7 am - 12 pm
Specific Functions and Duties:
· Perform physical demands of the position including:
o Sitting up to 4 hours per day
o Walking up to 2 hours per day
o Standing up to 8 hours per day
o Lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50lbs.
o Bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching with entire body/arms/legs 50 times per day
o Handling materials 10 times per day
o Climbing and balancing 10 times per day
· Demonstrates and promotes a working knowledge of the CPRS Mission Statement, Core Values and Goals and strives for their achievement.
· A working knowledge and compliance in all Policies and Procedures as outlined in the CPRS Policy and Procedure Manual. Informs Staff of changes to Policies and Procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
· Demonstrates and fosters a positive attitude and a professional working environment.
· Be a role model for supportive staff.
· Be a team player, possess strong independent problem solving skills and demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and positive rapport with administration, clients, referral sources, and staff and community members.
· Demonstrates a strong customer service philosophy, which promotes positive customer relations.
· Ensures compliance to Medicare, Corporate Compliance and HIPAA guidelines.