Company: CPRS is an outpatient private practice that provides physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, occupational health and wellness services to 40 offices throughout the Central Pennsylvania Region. At CPRS, we care about the careers and lives our our staff. Whether you are a new graduate, or experienced professional, CPRS provides you with the mentoring and tools you need to not only succeed, but to excel.
Description: The qualified candidate is responsible for all clinical operations including, but not limited to: administrative duties, patient care, program development, quality improvement activities and marketing responsibilities for the clinic.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist or eligible for licensure in the state of employment.
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience is required with prior staff supervision/management experience preferred.
- Advanced degrees and participation in continuing clinical education are recommended.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high comfort level in public speaking at a community level are required.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, FSA, EAP, identity theft protection, critical illness, and accident protection
- Generous vacation/sick time off
- Assistance with obtaining advanced degrees and clinical certification
- Support for membership in professional organization
- Generous continuing education package